buses.jpg
buses.jpg

Our History


Our church has continued to be a place “Where we seek to know Jesus and make Him known” through decades of change

SCROLL DOWN

Our History


Our church has continued to be a place “Where we seek to know Jesus and make Him known” through decades of change

Our First church building was called “The Tabernacle” in 1921, with Reverend Gilbert H. NOrth


Being a sending missionary church has been a distinctive mark of GSBC


1950s-Addition.jpg

Our buses began going out into the streets of Port Huron in the 1970s and still go out today…

SOFTBALL ANYONE? AS IN THE PAST WE CONTINUE TO IMPACT LIVES THROUGH SPORTS…

 

Five pastors of the many that have been shepherds to our body

 

Our “Carpenter Activity Center” was built in 2002 to continue our ministry to the Port Huron area